Everything seems to be appealing to them. That's why they want to know about a lot of things. It is a sign of good development.
Parents need to help children develop their conscience, which would be a great means to gain spiritual experience. Through this, they will learn about moral values and self-esteem.
Of course parents want children and are familiar with good values in life. As a parent, what can you do then? Here are 5 ways that you can do to enrich their conscience:
• Provide a good example. What you say and do every day reflect what you think about the world. If you say things are good, your children will do the same. Children are great imitators. It is important for you to say and do good things anytime, anywhere.
• Listen when they talk. Sometimes your children ask questions that sound silly to adults, such as "Mom, where the sun sleep when night comes?" Listen to them and answer seriously, "The sun does not sleep. It shines elsewhere in the world." By listening, the children will feel that they get respect from their parents.
• Show happiness. Show and share all the happiness and positive energy and thoughts with children. If you are happy, they are happy too. By doing this, children will learn that life is fun.
• Introduce them to nature. Tell them that everything happens in the world are connected to each other and that there are reasons for that. For example, water is needed to irrigate crops and plants are a source of food for other living beings.
• Being flexible with the rules. Children should be informed about what they should do. However, always pay attention to their development. There will be a time when they can decide what they want to do. By being flexible with the rules, the kids will stay cheerful and expressive.
5 tips really easy to implement. Just put yourself as a parent your children and friends as well.
Again, remember that children are good imitators. Once you do or say something bad, there is a big chance that they will do or say the same thing.