We all know that learning to read is important, but as parents what we must do to facilitate this milestone?
Reading to your child has many benefits, one that only had time to huddle together.
Here are 10 reasons to read to your child.
1. When you read to your child, he will learn that reading is important to you, because it will be essential reading for him.
2. The more children you hear the sound, the more it will process these sounds in words. When preschoolers kindergarten age to listen to the word started to become written words.
3. The reading has a calming effect on restless or fussy baby. Who does not want an easy way to calm fussy babies?
4. The reading is a wonderful bedtime routine. Research has shown that a child will thrive in an atmosphere where routines are present.
5. The reading will help to develop your child's imagination. Have you ever get lost in a good book? Your child can do the same when you read to him.
6. The reading will nurture your child's ability to listen and pay attention. With all the problems we here about concerning attention to this cover is a great way to avoid it.
7. The reading for the young child will teach him the correct way to hold a book and turn the pages.
8. Reading to your child will develop in him or the desire to become a reader.
9. The teacher will thank you
10. When a child is reading a book of personal stories, he would be able to recognize his name in print at an early age.
Is not it interesting to think that you can have such an effect on your child's ability to read only by reading to him? You have the power to develop long-life excitement of reading and learning in your child. WOW! Read only.